3 MUST HAVES For Creating A Successful Business Brand
Wednesday, April 27, 2011 at 8:00 PM (BST)
Your business brand is more than just a logo!
Your brand is is the essence of your business. Understanding and defining your brand is key to the successful marketing of your small business.
A clearly defined business brand means you will be able to express your business or offering to your target market(s) in a way that will connect and engage with them, and that they will identify with and be more likely to respond to.
This 1-hour webinar will take you through the THREE fundamental elements of understanding and defining your business brand and they are key to having a successful brand.
- Try different types of marketing because you're not sure what to do next?
- Want to know how to market your business to the right people in the right way so they will buy from you?
- Want to be able to define your ideal customers so that you can communicate with them effectively and successfully?
If this sounds like you then you need to attend
this FREE 1-hour webinar with Alex Stone of Just Too Busy.
What You Will Learn:
- WHAT: how to start defining and understanding the WHAT of your business and why it's important.
- WHO: how to define and profile your ideal customers and what impact that can have on your marketing.
- WHY: how to develop and create effective and impactful marketing messages by understanding what your business features and benefits are and what the difference is.
This FREE webinar is perfect for you if:
- You are a small business owner (or want to be one), a freelancer or a consultant.
- You want to make the most of your marketing and your money.
- You understand the importance of marketing to a small business.
- You have one hour to spare to get to grips with what small business marketing is all about.
About your presenter:
Alex has been running successful small businesses for 10 years and has been helping her clients create successful brands and powerful marketing that works.
As a corporate and small business marketer Alex combines big business marketing and branding strategy with small business tactics and budgets - helping her clients get the most out of their marketing every time.
Alex and the team at Just Too Busy provide a range of marketing strategy, planning, branding and implementation services (including logo, creative and webiste design and copywriting) for a range of small businesses and consultants.
To find out more about Just Too Busy click here.
How It Works:
- Just book your place on the webinar.
- You will receive confirmation of your booking and details of how to join the event a few days before.
- Send in any questions you would like to ask at the end of the event in the Q&A session.
- Attend the FREE webinar.
- Receive your copy of the recording and a free workbook the presentation and notes along with some basic exercises for you to start creating your successful brand.
- Take advantage of your amazing 20% OFF discount for Just Too Busy's Marketing Magic programme - specifically designed for small business owners and expands upon the content in this 1-hour webinar.
We look forward to seeing you on the webinar on 27th April at 8pm.
When & Where
Just Too Busy are small business marketing consultants and experts. We LOVE helping you get your marketing right first time with a friendly and flexible approach.
Working with small businesses like yours, we help you save time and money on your marketing, avoiding the disappointment of marketing that goes nowhere, by ensuring that your marketing is right first time!
You can take advantage of a complete marketing service which includes helping you work out what your brand and marketing should actually be about, to creating a new visual identity for your business (including a logo), to crafting a clear and targeted marketing strategy and messages for your business, backed up by our range of writing, creative and design services to implement your small business marketing.
If you would like to work with a friendly, professional and highly creative team to drive your business forward then please get in touch.
Call us on 0845 272 3539 TODAY and start making a success of your small business marketing!