San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Class Schedule: Monday, September 24 through Wednesday, September 26; 10am-6pm
Class size: 14 students max
Class length: 7 hours of instruction/day (21 hours total)
Price: $399 before June 1, $449 after June 1
Pre-Requisites: Improv training and performance experience
Welcome to Long-Form Intensive 2012. The best, most in-depth and quality Long-Form education that 3 days can offer. BATS Long-Form training focuses on the core elements that make San Francisco-style Long-Form successful—ensemble, narrative, acting, and genre/characters. Explore BATS Improv's unique style of sustained, improvised narratives while working with master coaches on professional vocal and physical stage techniques.
This intensive, designed and co-taught by Rafe Chase, a pioneer of narrative Long-Form improv in San Francisco, is for improvisers who have limited Long-Form experience, but do have other performing experience and want to step their play up to the next level. Includes 21 hours of instruction. (Limit 14 students)
Quotes from previous participants:
• We've taken classes in San Diego, LA, Chicago from some very well known people, but these truly were the best teachers I've ever encountered.
• Great experience and vacation…my spirit and energy has been higher than it's been in the past year.
• Taking BATS Long-Form Program offers you training with the best.
• Very inexpensively priced relative to the value received.
• I view the world differently now…A new journey has just begun.
BATS Improv Class Refund Policy
Cancellation of Summer Intensives and Youth and Teen Camps more than two weeks before the start of the class results in a refund or credit minus a deposit equal to 20% of the tuition. Tuition is non-refundable beginning two weeks before the start of the class.