Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Welcome to 2nd OpenStack Finland meetup in Helsinki on 11th February 2014 on 5 pm at Apollo Live Club. Finland’s first meetup was held in October, and gathered over 70 attendees and gave us a brilliant start to these events.
At Helsinki meetup we’ll have a superb program; speeches will be held by Cybercom Finland, Rackspace UK and University of Helsinki. Rackspace is a founder of OpenStack®, the open-source operating system for the cloud.
So, let’s meet up again and discuss about current OpenStack issues, trends, and share experiences and opinions and networking – of course. Whether you are working with OpenStack, a student or just interested in OpenStack, you’re welcome!
Get your free ticket now.
17-17.30 Welcome! Registration
Snacks and drinks are served. You’ll get your drink tickets at registration.
17.30-17.50 General overview of OpenStack
Ilkka Tengvall, Cloud Architect, Cybercom Finland
18.00-18.20 OpenStack & Rackspace - Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
Sriram Rajan, Principal Engineer - Devops Specialist, Rackspace
18.30-18.50 OpenStack in production: Infrastructure for CERN data analysis
Lirim Osmani and Juhani Toivonen, University of Helsinki
19-20 Table discussions, networking
Here are suggestions for table discussions:
- Service Chaining
- Ceph Storage for openstack
- Contributing for OpenStack project, SR-IOV networking, InfiniBand, Ceilometer project, OS security horrors
- Networking, DPDK, SR-IOV, OVDK, OpenContrail
- Hands on coding
- SR-IOV, HA (network/application)
- How user group (e.g., Helsinki user group) can impact an OpenStack Project
- Buying SDN capable switches in Finland, Finnish collaboration on bug bounties in Open Stack
- Statistics (Ceilometer)
- CEPH / Storage in general Software defined networks Demos of cool stuff?
- Starting to contributing to Openstack, best practices&tips
- Sw architecture and making changes to XXX Openstack component
- Testing Openstack components and implementing own tests + making CI pipe
- OpenStack networking specifics
- Security & privacy. Where the data is located and does it matter?
- Openstack networking Neutron, New coming features
Deployment of openstack infrastructure and workloads with SUSE
OpenStack käyttöönotto SUSE Cloud:in mukana tulevilla työkaluilla
Contact person, Päivi Liedes, email@example.com
When & Where
Cybercom on IT-alan palveluyritys, joka auttaa johtavia yrityksiä ja organisaatioita hyötymään verkottuneen maailman mahdollisuuksista. Olemme erittäin kokenut avoimen lähdekoodin tuotteiden ja ratkaisuiden sekä erilaisten web-teknologioiden erityisosaaja.
Cybercom is an IT consulting company that assists leading companies and organisations to benefit from the opportunities of the connected world.