San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Welcome to The Official Website of the 2nd International Conference on Engineering and Applied Science - ICEAS, 2014 will be held at BANGALORE on 7th September, 2014. The aim of the conference is to provide the platform for Students, Engineers, Researchers and Scientists to share the knowledge and ideas in the recent trends in the field of Engineering And Management.
Online Submission is Open
All the research papers with high will be published in the journals listed below:
- International Journal of Advanced Computer Engineering and Communication Technology (IJACECT)
- International Journal of Advanced Electrical and Electronics Engineering (IJAEEE)
- International Journal on Advanced Computer Theory and Engineering (IJACTE)
- International Journal on Theoretical and Applied Research in Mechanical Engineering (IJTARME)
- ITSI Transactions on Electrical and Electronics Engineering (ITSI-TEEE)
- International Journal on Mechanical Engineering and Robotics (IJMER)
- International Journal on Research and Development – a Management Review (IJRDMR)
- International Journal of Recent Advances in Engineering & Technology (IJRAET)
- International Journal of Electrical, Electronics and Computer Systems (IJEECS)
- International Journal of Advance Chemical Science and Applications (IJACSA)
- Advance Physics Letter (APL)
We are pleased to invite you to participate in this conference.
We also request you to kindly forward this information to all those who may find this conference useful and relevant. We solicit your honourable participation and support.
The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in Engineering And Management. Another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working in and around the world. The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in Engineering And Management and related areas. English is the official language of the conference. We welcome paper submissions. Prospective authors are invited to submit full (and original research) papers (which is NOT submitted/published/under consideration anywhere in other conferences/journal) in (Doc only) format via email email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
|Early Bird Round|
|Category||Registration Fee||Additional Page charges|
|Author||Under Graduate Students||USD 150||INR 4500 3000||
USD 20 / INR 500
For each page exceeding the limit
|Post Graduate Students||USD 200||INR 5500 4000|
|Industry Professional/ Academicians||USD 275||INR 7000 5000|
|CO-Author||USD 100||INR 3000 2000||N/A|
When & Where
Our main service is to promote scientific and educational activities towards the advancement of common person's life by improving the theory and practice of Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics, Communication and Management.