San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us on Saturday May 24, 2014, for
2nd Annual, Hit A Homerun for Autism
$30/person for 2 or more
Your admission to this adults only event includes:
- Premier seating & VIP service during the Jacksonville Suns vs Jackson Generals baseball game
- Chance to participate in First Pitch raffle
- Full bar-b-que buffet of ribs, chicken, and trimmings
- UNLIMITED beer & wine
- Silent Auction of intriguing and exclusive items
- Multiple opportunities to support our cause
This fun & exciting night is limited to one hundred (100) attendees, and tickets sell out fast! Last year's event sold out with a full house and raised enough funds for renovation of our outside area and a customized playground for our students.
How can you support Reach Academy?
- Purchase tickets and join us for a night of fun!
- Make a donation to Reach Academy
- Become a sponsor of Reach Academy
- Make a donation in honor of someone
- Purchase an ad in our program booklet
**see www.reachacademyjax.com for detailed information**
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
There is a minimum age requirement of 21.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
We can be contacted through email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 904-268-9111 for questions or additional information.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No. Using the name/company the tickets were purchased under, check-in at our welcome table set up near the main entrance.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes. If tickets were gifted or purchased by someone else, the tickets may be listed under the name of the original purchaser.
When & Where
Reach Academy is a nonprofit, K-12 private school for students with Autism and Developmental Disabilities. We strive to provide maximum support and a quality education for our students.
To learn more about us, or make a charitable donation, go to our website at: www.reachacademyjax.com