San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Keynote speaker: Dan Flanagan from Friends of the Urban Forest
Free Workshop Sessions Include
• Lessons for Cell Biology and Genetics Using Trout in the Classroom.
• PUC's From Snowfall to Outfall: City Infrastructure as a Teaching Tool
• PEAK's Energy Generation and the Environment
• Urban Nature and Gardening
• Aquarium of the Bay: Climate Change in the Classroom
• and more!
When & Where
SFUSD Environmental Literacy For All Initiative
STEM Environmental Literacy Content Specialist
SFUSD Division of Curriculum and Instruction
750 25th Avenue,
San Francisco, CA 94121