Environmental Literacy For All: 3rd Annual Educators' Conference
- John O'Connell High School, San Francisco CA
Keynote speaker: Dan Flanagan from Friends of the Urban Forest
Free Workshop Sessions Include
• Lessons for Cell Biology and Genetics Using Trout in the Classroom.
• PUC's From Snowfall to Outfall: City Infrastructure as a Teaching Tool
• PEAK's Energy Generation and the Environment
• Urban Nature and Gardening
• Aquarium of the Bay: Climate Change in the Classroom
• and more!
STEM Environmental Literacy Content Specialist
SFUSD Division of Curriculum and Instruction
750 25th Avenue,
San Francisco, CA 94121
Join millions of people on Eventbrite.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.