San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
SOLD OUT! We are currently at capacity for the tournament, but we will try to see if we can free up more space. Click on "Add to waitlist" above and we will let you know if/when space becomes available.
Sign up your child for the 2nd annual Belmont Library Chess Tournament.
This free event is open to kids ages 5-12.
4-Round Swiss; Game in 15 minutes
3 Sections: beginner, intermediate, advanced
Prizes: Trophies to the top players in each section, and medals to others. Trophies and medals are provided courtesy of the Friends of the Belmont Public Library.
Round Times: 10:20am, 11:05am, 11:50am, 12:30pm
Awards Ceremony: 1:05pm
- The tournament is not USCF-rated
- Clocks, boards, and sets will be provided
- Limited to first 60 entries
- Notation is not required
- Tiebreak rules will be used for awards (no playoffs)
- Sorry, no byes allowed due to space limitations.
- Please arrive at 10:00am so that we can get started promptly
Space is limited, so sign up soon.
Have questions? Please read this FAQ.