2nd Annual Bay Teens Talent Fest
Saturday, September 21, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM (PDT)
San Leandro, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Can't Make It To The Show? Watch Live HERE
The 2nd Annual Bay Teens Talent Fest:
The Bay Teens Talent Fest is an event that empowers youth across the Bay Area that have not just an interest, but a passion for music to get the chance to compete and showcase their talents and let folks know that the Bay Area has talent too! We will choose the top 12 Bay Area teens performers to make it for the show and help launch their careers, and also give a great show for the general public!
The Vanguard Awards:
Along with the showcase of youth performing their songs & raps we also wanted to award youth that are making a difference in technology, environmentally, socially, etc. called the Vanguard Award. Last year the Vanguard Award Recipients consisted of a young book author, San Leandro High’s Carolina Navarro, who sold her novel to Scholastic and a San Leandro High alumni Osa Aihie, whom won first place in his rotary speech competition, so we focus on youth all across the Bay Area trying to recognize all the youth Bay Area wide so it is known nationwide that the Bay Area is the birthplace of innovators!
The Youth in the competition because their name will be publicized across the Bay Area a and it will be the launch of their musical career.
- The Youth of SCAT tv who work hard all year to raise money for their media projects and the infamous annual SCAT tv Los Angeles trip in February and all their basic necessities.
- The Youth of the Bay Area because SCAT tv can expand to their local schools with the success of running this event.
- Local Businesses & The Bay Area Economy because if this event is successful and we acheive our goal we would raise enough funds to schedule next year's event and make the show better each year which will get more tourism to the Bay Area because of the event.
- The Bay Area Community because this will fund many projects throughout the Bay Area, such as our Webseries also seen on Local Television called "On The Real" that gives youth a voice in many topics that are usually only discussed by adults in media, you finally get the youth's opinion!
- YOU because you have the satisfaction of helping people who need it!
Any way this project is looked at it is helping people of the Bay Area out!!
OTHER WAYS TO HELP:
- Attend Our Event, Tell Your Friends to Attend
- Suggest Teens Between 13-19 years old that live in 1 of the 9 Counties to Audition
- Use the Indiegogo share tools!
- SHARE on TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, etc.
- HASHTAG: #DONATE2BayTeens
- Suggest Others To Donate (Parents, Relatives, Friends, Business Owners, etc.)
- Like Our Social Media
What Time does the Doors Open?
What Time is the Meet & Greet?
The Meet & Greet will take place 15 mins after the show has finished and will consist of only a group picture with you and the Specified Celebrity Guests. Example: You, IM5, Katia Nicole, Trevor Moran, etc. all in the same photo for you.
Do You Need A Form of ID to Enter the Theater?
Yes, To attend this event a valid Government or Corporate ID is necessary, whether from Your School, Job, or Driver's License.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
BART: (FROM SOUTH) Exit Bayfair BART Station - (Clockwise 89)
BART: (FROM NORTH) Exit San Leandro BART Station (Counter-Clockwise 89)
Bus: San Leandro (40 - 1 - 1R - 89), Oakland (40 - 1 - 1R), Berkeley (1 - 1R)
What can/can't I bring to the event?
- Money (We Recommend A lot For Merchandise/Food/Drawing/Etc.)
- Tickets (Of Course Needed to Get In)
- Paraphernalia for artists/special guests to sign/autograph
- Video/Photo Cameras (All videos/photos belong to SCAT tv Productions, LLC unless Certified Press)
- Outside Foods/Drinks (Foods/Drinks from Fast Food Chains, your Home, etc.)
- Alcohol or Illegal Drugs of Any Kind (None are accepted in the perimeter outside or inside)
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
SCAT tv Productions, LLC : email@example.com Re:BTTFinfo
What is the refund policy?
You have two weeks prior to the event to claim your refund, No refunds will be returned after two weeks prior to the event.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Every Ticket should have each individuals name on it and the ID must match the name on the tickets provided.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, If You Purchased A Ticket via Event Brite, You MUST each Bring Your Tickets Printed Individually or You Will be Unable to Enter the Theater.
Who does this event benefit?
The event benefits the teens of SCAT tv Clubs - International & also SCAT tv Productions