San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This course teaches you how to recognize and treat life-threatening emergencies, including sudden cardiac arrest and choking for adult, child, and infant victims. You also learn how to perform quality CPR using a barrier device and how to effectively use an AED (Automated External Defibrillator) through hands-on training and classroom lecture.
You will receive your ASHI CPR/AED certification card for Adult, Child, and Infant after all class requirements are met. Your certification card is valid for two years for the home and workplace. This class does not cover First-Aid and is not adequate for Healthcare Professionals. You must be 14 or older to be certified.
Our class is held in the Big Room at the Presidio location and is taught by certified Sports Basement employees who are truly dedicated to sharing their knowledge with you.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
1. You must be scheduled for a class in order to attend; no drop-ins will be accepted.
2. Class begins promptly at 5pm. If you are late you may be turned away for already missing vital information.
3. Class runs from 5-8:30pm, please show up 10-15mins early as there is paperwork you need to fill out ahead of time.
4. Please bring picture identification with you to class.
5. If you need to cancel or reschedule please do so seven days beforehand.
6. Remember that this is a “community CPR” class. If you’re in the medical/health field, this will not be sufficient enough for your needs.
7. Please dress appropriately. There will be hands-on practice on the floor and you will sweat.
8. We will provide light snacks during the class but encourage you to bring your own food as this course will run through “dinner time”.
9. Children are not to accompany you to class.
10. If our classes are full, you can try to register for the Bryant Street CPR classes. Here is a link: http://community.sportsbasement.com/free-classes/cpr/
When & Where
Sports Basement PRESIDIO
Sports Basement is a local, community minded sporting-goods retailer with 5 locations across the Bay Area.
We have over 300 of the best brands at basement prices and aim to educate our customers and make them feel part of the Sports Basement Family; come join us!
Community, value, and service are the three pillars of our company in which we conduct every step of our business. Find us out at local races, school events, and community projects. Stop by for a high-five, and introduce yourself!
For more on our free classes and group offerings, check out: www.sportsbasement.com