San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us for the most comprehensive and fundamentally educational hurricane planning event yet. Instructional and entertaining, this year’s lineup will provide business and industry leaders with the best information available about what’s important to help you and your company get prepared and stay prepared this hurricane season.
Discussion topics include:
- Employee Hurricane Preparedness
- Advances in Hurricane Forecasting
- Emergency Accomodations Planning
- Remediation and Vendor Agreements
- Emergency Communications and Social Media
- Storm Response Planning Omissions
- Presentations by CenterPoint Energy, Hancock Bank, City of Houston OEM, DNV, Continuity Housing, Blackmon Mooring, Data Foundry
Tickets are $199.00 per person for the Onshore Symposium. However, if you would like to attend both the Offshore (May 14) and Onshore (May 16) Symposiums, the tickets are $299.00 per person.
The ImpactWeather Hurricane Symposium will include lunch, as well as mid-morning and mid-afternoon snacks.
When & Where
StormGeo and ImpactWeather
StormGeo is a global weather services provider with operations in the Offshore, Renewables, Media, Corporate Enterprise and Shipping industries. One of the largest commercial weather service providers, it serves a worldwide customer base with advanced solutions through its 24/7 forecasting desks. Learn more at www.stormgeo.com.