24th Annual Hurricane Symposium "Onshore"
Thursday, May 16, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us for the most comprehensive and fundamentally educational hurricane planning event yet. Instructional and entertaining, this year’s lineup will provide business and industry leaders with the best information available about what’s important to help you and your company get prepared and stay prepared this hurricane season.
Discussion topics include:
- Employee Hurricane Preparedness
- Advances in Hurricane Forecasting
- Emergency Accomodations Planning
- Remediation and Vendor Agreements
- Emergency Communications and Social Media
- Storm Response Planning Omissions
- Presentations by CenterPoint Energy, Hancock Bank, City of Houston OEM, DNV, Continuity Housing, Blackmon Mooring, Data Foundry
Tickets are $199.00 per person for the Onshore Symposium. However, if you would like to attend both the Offshore (May 14) and Onshore (May 16) Symposiums, the tickets are $299.00 per person.
The ImpactWeather Hurricane Symposium will include lunch, as well as mid-morning and mid-afternoon snacks.
When & Where
ImpactWeather - A StormGeo Company
ImpactWeather is the full-time (outsourced) weather department for hundreds of organizations globally, providing them with critical weather-related business decision guidance that enables them to protect their people, their assets and their bottom line. Learn more at www.ImpactWeather.com.