San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us for the most comprehensive and fundamentally educational hurricane planning event yet. Instructional and entertaining, this year’s lineup will provide business and industry leaders with the best information available about what’s important to help you and your company get prepared and stay prepared.
Discussion topics include:
- What to expect this hurricane season
- Latest Eddy Watch Forecast for the Gulf of Mexico
- Advances in Hurricane Modeling
- Hurricane Response Planning Methodologies
- Gulf of Mexico Hurricane Climatology
- Presentations from Hess Corporation, Shell, Mammoet Salvage Americas, Horizon Marine, DNV and more
Tickets are $199.00 per person for the Offshore Symposium. However, if you would like to attend both the Offshore (May 14) and Onshore (May 16) Symposiums, the tickets are $299.00 per person.
This event will include continental breakfast.
When & Where
StormGeo and ImpactWeather
StormGeo is a global weather services provider with operations in the Offshore, Renewables, Media, Corporate Enterprise and Shipping industries. One of the largest commercial weather service providers, it serves a worldwide customer base with advanced solutions through its 24/7 forecasting desks. Learn more at www.stormgeo.com.