24th Annual Hurricane Symposium "Offshore"
Tuesday, May 14, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us for the most comprehensive and fundamentally educational hurricane planning event yet. Instructional and entertaining, this year’s lineup will provide business and industry leaders with the best information available about what’s important to help you and your company get prepared and stay prepared.
Discussion topics include:
- What to expect this hurricane season
- Latest Eddy Watch Forecast for the Gulf of Mexico
- Advances in Hurricane Modeling
- Hurricane Response Planning Methodologies
- Gulf of Mexico Hurricane Climatology
- Presentations from Hess Corporation, Shell, Mammoet Salvage Americas, Horizon Marine, DNV and more
Tickets are $199.00 per person for the Offshore Symposium. However, if you would like to attend both the Offshore (May 14) and Onshore (May 16) Symposiums, the tickets are $299.00 per person.
This event will include continental breakfast.
When & Where
ImpactWeather - A StormGeo Company
ImpactWeather is the full-time (outsourced) weather department for hundreds of organizations globally, providing them with critical weather-related business decision guidance that enables them to protect their people, their assets and their bottom line. Learn more at www.ImpactWeather.com.