Registration is only required to volunteer. If you would like to volunteer, please register
with us. You do not need to bring your ticket with you.
The Citizen Preparedness Campaign (Gear Up Get Ready) is seeking community volunteers to join us at local events to promote emergency preparedness through fun and engaging outreach activities.
WE NEED VOLUNTEERS to help enhance our impact into the community.
Volunteers will receive on-site training a half hour before the event and a Gear Up Get Ready T-shirt.
We are seeking individuals who possess some or all of the following qualities:
- sees the importance of individuals and families being prepared for emergencies
- willing to share preparedness information with individuals and groups in a public setting
- have basic knowledge of local emergency response resources
- able to work in a high energy, team setting toward a common goal
- comfortable with rallying others to take one emergency preparedness enhancing action such as completing an emergency contact card
When & Where
Hagerty Consulting is a comprehensive homeland security and emergency management consulting firm that helps emergency managers and public safety officials choose the best way forward in times of change, uncertainty or crisis. Since its inception in 2001, Hagerty’s mission has been to work collaboratively with leading public sector agencies and non-governmental organizations throughout the country to address their unique challenges and help make distinct improvements to their performance by delivering meaningful results. Hagerty’s success has been marked by our ability to understand clients’ needs, assemble highly qualified teams to meet those needs, develop customized and thoughtful approaches to each project, and proactively help clients define and achieve short and long-term objectives.