23-24 Feb. 2013 Python-Istanbul Django Worldwide Sprint Event @Markafoni HQ
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Event has started! Join #pyistanbul and #django-sprint channels in Freenode for further information.
Etkinlik başlamıştır! Freenode sunucusunda #pyistanbul ve #django-sprint kanallarına bekleriz.
Join the Django Worldwide Sprint on 23-24 February 2013!
What is a sprint?
Basically, a Django sprint is an excuse for people to focus their undivided attention, for a set time frame, on improving Django. It's a focused, scheduled effort to test, fix bugs, add new features and improve documentation.
Anybody, anywhere around the world, can participate and contribute. Most contributors will be at their own homes/schools/workplaces, but a number of people will gather together in person for camaraderie, improved communication and the other benefits of face-to-face interaction. See Sprints django wiki page for details.
Saturday and Sunday
* 8.00 - Breakfast with the community @Beşiktaş Çakmak kahvaltı salonu. (optional)
* 9.30 - Shuttle bus from Beşiktaş center to Markafoni HQ
* 10.15 - Arriving to the Markafoni HQ
* 10.30 - An introduction to the development process in Django Project (only on Saturday), and Assessment on the targets of the day.
* 10.50 - Start of the sprint
* 13.00 - Lunch
* 13.15 - Review for the rest of the day
* 16.00 - Coffee break
* 17.00 - Sending pull requests over github for the accomplished tasks
* 17.30 - Evaluation of the day(on both days) and talking about the next day's plan (only on Saturday)
* 18.00 - Shuttle bus from Markafoni HQ to Beşiktaş center and Zincirlikuyu Metrobus
The capacity will be 30 people. Members of Python-Istanbul User Group will be prioritized in the registeration.
-- Internet connection
-- Switch plugs,
-- Projector machines,
-- Pizza and drinks for the lunch
-- Tea and coffee during the day
-- Shuttle bus from Beşiktaş to Markafoni HQ in the morning, and from Markafoni HQ to Beşiktaş and Zincirlikuyu Metrobus Stop
will be supplied by Markafoni. If you won't use the shuttle bus, please inform us.