REGISTER ONLINE NOW THROUGH August 21, 2015.
LIMITED DAY OF RACE REGISTRATION STARTING AT 7:00AM.
PACKET PICKUP STARTING AT 7:00AM DAY OF RACE.
The Tom Sawyer Mississippi River Run combines a one-of-a-kind brewery venue with the type of run / walk that anyone can enjoy. Among joggers, walkers, and prize-chasers alike, the 2-mile run has become a favorite for more than 20 years. This is your tailgate spot before you enjoy the Saints/Patriots game!
We'll start and end at NOLA Brewery - which has just seen a pretty extensive facelift. We're lucky to call it home.
And just like the last 20 years, the race is for a good cause.
Some changes for 2015 and going forward...
1. New race date: you'll get more bang for your buck this year. No conflict with Saints or LSU games, no back-to-school hassles, and no ridiculous temperatures. Come enjoy New Orleans' only 2-miler two months later than before.
2. A new title sponsor...Reginelli's Pizzeria. Big supporter for years to come. And expect good food after the race.
3. Endless beer - NOLA Brewery is our beer sponsor. It will be cold and it will be ready for you at the end of the race.
4. Even more food - Great snacks and dishes will be.
5. Music - no more waiting around in silence for those great cast iron awards. It will be cranked up with special guest TBD.
6. We'll have a great, wearable, tshirt for this year's race.
7. Cash prizes to overall winners and the fantabulous trophies (iron, not plastic) this race is famous for.
8. THE ONLY OPPORTUNITY TO RUN A 2M RACE IN THE FALL
Get on board - we're adding new perks daily. Like us on FB to follow more closely.
When & Where
Tom Sawyer Mississippi River Run, Inc.
Tom Sawyer Mississippi River Run, Inc. (Run) is a Louisiana non-profit corporation. The Run has been determined by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to be a private foundation under Internal Revenue Code (IRC) Section 509(a).
The Run is exempted from federal income tax under IRC Section 501(c)(3).
As a donor, your contributions are tax-deductible under IRC Section 170. Additionally, your bequests, devises, transfers or gifts have been determined to be deductible under IRC Section 2055, 2106, or 2522.