San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
REGISTER ONLINE NOW THROUGH OCTOBER 8, 2014.
LIMITED DAY OF RACE REGISTRATION STARTING AT 5:00PM.
PACKET PICKUP STARTING AT 5:00PM DAY OF RACE.
The Tom Sawyer Mississippi River Run combines a one-of-a-kind downtown venue with the type of run / walk that anyone can enjoy. Among joggers, walkers, and prize-chasers alike, the 2-mile downtown route has become a favorite for more than 20 years.
Just like last year, we'll start and end at Generations Hall - which has just seen a pretty extensive facelift. We're lucky to call it home.
And just like the last 20 years, the race is for a good cause.
Some changes for 2014 and going forward...
1. New race date: you'll get more bang for your buck this year. No conflict with Saints or LSU games, no back-to-school hassles, and no ridiculous temperatures. Come enjoy New Orleans' only Fall 2-miler two months later than before.
2. A new title sponsor...Reginelli's Pizzeria. Big supporter for years to come. And expect good food after the race.
3. Endless beer - Abita Brewing Company is our beer sponsor. It will be cold and it will be ready for you at the end of the race.
4. Even more food - Blue Runner Foods will be there cooking their signature bean dishes.
5. Music - no more waiting around in silence for those great cast iron awards. The Big Room at Generations Hall will be filled with the sounds of Albanie and the Southern Gentlemen.
6. Purple Monkey Designs will be giving us a great, wearable, tshirt for this year's race.
7. Cash prizes to overall winners and the fantabulous trophies (iron, not plastic) this race is famous for.
8. THE ONLY OPPORTUNITY TO RUN A 2M RACE IN THE FALL - and it won't interfere with the Tigahs or dem Saints.
Get on board - we're adding new perks daily. Like us on FB to follow more closely.
When & Where
Tom Sawyer Mississippi River Run, Inc.
Tom Sawyer Mississippi River Run, Inc. (Run) is a Louisiana non-profit corporation. The Run has been determined by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to be a private foundation under Internal Revenue Code (IRC) Section 509(a).
The Run is exempted from federal income tax under IRC Section 501(c)(3).
As a donor, your contributions are tax-deductible under IRC Section 170. Additionally, your bequests, devises, transfers or gifts have been determined to be deductible under IRC Section 2055, 2106, or 2522.