20th Annual Seafood, Blues and Jazz Festival featuring BUDDY GUY
Saturday, October 12, 2013 at 11:00 AM - Sunday, October 13, 2013 at 6:00 PM (EDT)
Kure Beach, NC
20th Annual Seafood, Blues and Jazz Festival-October 12th & 13th
proudly announces this year's headliner (Saturday Night)
Five Time Grammy Winner
October 12, 2013
Please plan on joining us again on October 12th and 13th, 2013 for the 20th Annual Pleasure Island Seafood Blues & Jazz Festival featuring BUDDY GUY on Saturday night.. THE SLIDE BROTHERS will perform prior to BUDDY GUY. On Sunday, we proudly present RANDALL BRAMBLETT and WET WILLIE. There will be a total of 14 bands that will be performing on the Blues and Jazz stages. Please note: Children 12 and under are FREE.
NO REFUNDS - NO PETS - NO COOLERS - NO VIDEO - NO PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPGY EQUIPMENT
The Pleasure Island Chamber of Commerce was established more than 70 years ago as a membership-based, non profit organization. Our Mission is to:
· Always serve our Members by actively promoting their businesses on and off the Island
· Enhance the economic vitality of southeast North Carolina through focused leadership and responsible
· Actively promote Pleasure Island and our Member businesses as a value–added visitor destination and
great place to do business
· Create a community-wide resource for Members to network, exchange ideas and, ultimately, enhance
· Serve as Ombudsman for Member businesses in addressing their issues, concerns and needs
· Help make Pleasure Island, and southeast North Carolina, the best place to Live, Work and Play
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.