20th Annual CEO Forum
Thursday, October 17, 2013 from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM (EDT)
Fort Wayne, IN
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Future of Entrepreneurship: Redefining the Marketplace
The University of Saint Francis’s 20th annual CEO Forum sponsored by Tower Bank will examine methods entrepreneurs and business people can use to expand their businesses and grow sales.
Entrepreneurial growth means learning how to do commerce outside the traditional market area, either by globalizing, expanding into larger metropolitan areas or delivering online. Learn how to move outside the comfort zone to investigate larger possibilities through successful experiences, research and processes.
- Don Schenkel, retired founding chair and CEO of Tower Financial Corp. and Tower Bank
- Scott Glaze, Chief Executive Officer of Fort Wayne Metals, Operations Overseas, Partnerships
- Maciek Szaferski, President of EDM Products Direct, distributor
- Lori Berndt, President of The Olive Twist
- 7-8 a.m.—Registration, breakfast, networking
- 8:15-9:15 a.m.—Don Schenkel: "The Global Marketplace"
- 9:15-10:15 —Scott Glaze: Exports; Maciek Szaferski: Imports; and Lori Berndt: Partnerships, Collaborations and Social Media
- 10:15-11 a.m.—Question-and-answer and closing remarks
The speakers will interact informally for a brief time and then segue to a question-and-answer session to wrap up the event.
Complementary parking is available across from the event center.
Note: The U.S. government shut-down has canceled the appearance of CEO Forum keynote Todd Schwartz, Deputy Special Representative for Commercial and Business Affairs at the U.S. Department of State. Another distinguished speaker is supplying the keynote.
When & Where
University of Saint Francis
Located in Fort Wayne, Indiana, the University of Saint Francis is a private, Catholic university enrolling 2,300 students in majors ranging from the liberal and creative arts to the health sciences and business.