Building Enclosure Council - Cleveland Presents:
Building Enclosure Performance Testing
This program will review various options for performance testing of building enclosures, from laboratory mock-ups to field installations of various building enclosure materials, components and systems. Common ASTM and AAMA testing standards will be reviewed, as well as current and proposed code testing requirements. Case studies will be presented.
• Review history of ASTM and AAMA testing standards.
• Review current and proposed code testing requirements.
• Outline and describe common performance testing standards.
• Review benefits of laboratory, mock-up and field testing and which testing programs may be best suited for a project. • Review when in the construction schedule testing should be performed.
• Provide a general understanding of costs associated with performance testing.
Darek Brandt PE; Regional Engineer/Principal Consultant, PSI
Darek Brandt provides document review, remedial design, consulting, QA inspections, testing and project management for building envelope, roofing, waterproofing, structural, forensic, contract administration, quality control and property condition assessment projects. He consults on risk management, proposal and scope development, final deliverable review, protocol development and staff training/guidance and on the research of new testing methods and equip
1.5 AIA LU/HSW/CEU and 1.5 RCI CEU's can be earned by attending this seminar
Please visit our website for updates: