2016 SC Green Business Conference: Sponsors, Exhibitors
Thursday, October 6, 2016 from 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM (EDT)
Just a quick heads up that next week we kick off promotions for the conference, which is sure to sell out...
Become a sponsorship or exhibitor while space is still available!
Thursday, October 6
8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Keynote Address: Ted Abernathy, Looking Around the Corner to See the Future We Can Hardly Imagine
- New Venue: Spirit Communications Park, Home of the Columbia Fireflies (Ballpark Digest's 2016 Ballpark of the Year)
- Environmental Excursions: Optional Bus Tours Highlighting Successes in Sustainability
- An all-you-can-eat baseball picnic, featuring BBQ, burgers and hot dogs with all of the fixin's
- Breakout sessions highlighting environmental programs that can save you money and help the environment
- TEAM EV Electric Vehicle Showcase with Afternoon Ice Cream Break
Register today to ensure your spot!
Save This Event
When & Where
City of Columbia Climate Protection Action Campaign and Community Development Department
The City of Columbia's Climate Protection Action Committee (CPAC) is part of the City's sustainability program. CPAC encourages residents, businesses and City employees to live more sustainably and focuses its efforts on air quality, energy conservation, water conservation and recycling/waste reduction.
The City's Community Development Department improves the quality of life for Columbia's citizens by providing economic, housing and social opportunities. Their programs increase homeownership, build neighborhood capacity and support the local economy. Community Development also administers federal, state and local funding and ensures compliance.
With a vision that buildings and communities in South Carolina will regenerate and sustain the health and vitality of all life within a generation, USGBC-SC works locally to transform the way our communities and buildings are planned, designed and operated, to improve the quality of life for all who call South Carolina home.