We are excited to host our 32nd Annual Palm Beach Winter Seminar at the brand new Hilton West Palm Beach on Friday February 19th through Sunday February 21st, 2016. The exhibit days will be Friday and Saturday.
We will have meals and refreshments in the exhibit hall to attract doctors to the exhibitors. We will also open ad space to our handouts for your products. An Elite Educational Grant Support level is available on Friday or Saturday afternoons. Elite Supporters will be given the opportunity to support Continuing Education courses in addition to a booth in our exhibit area. Additional support levels are available such as a snack, cocktail or beverage hour. Please contact me if you are interested in any other opportunities.
We expect a strong attendance again this year, with doctors from Florida as well as throughout the country. Please complete the sponsor information so that we may reserve your spot, as space is limited.
We know that our supporters are the reason we are able to host this incredible event each year. Thank you so much for your support!
Dr. Barton Parker
Educational Support Chairman
How many doctors will be in attendance?
Typical attendance for mid-biennium seminars is around 175 - 200 doctors.
Who do I contact for more information?
Dr. Barton Parker, Educational Support Chairman
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There are a number of parking options available:
- Valet parking is available at the Hilton for a PBWS reduced rate of $15 per day or $22 overnight.
- Park across the street at City Place in the Hibiscus Garage. The first hour is free, then there is an hourly rate of $1 per hour with a $10 maximum per day. If you are shopping at City Place, you can validate your ticket to receive 3 additional hours free.
For our out of state attendees, Palm Beach International (PBI) is the most convenient airport.
- Palm Beach International (PBI): 4 miles, approximately 7-9 minutes
- Fort Lauderdale International (FLL): 51 miles, approximately 53 minutes
- Miami International (MIA): 72 miles, approximately 1 hour 19 minutes
Are there rooms available at the hotel?
Edit: The room block is now closed, however the hotel does still have rooms available. You can book a room on your own at http://tinyurl.com/h2f6vmo
We have a room block for $219 per night. A dedicated website is now available for you to book hotel rooms online. Reservations can be made at: tinyurl.com/pbws2016Rooms