At the Chicago Toy & Game Week in November, our play-oriented events are ideal for bloggers and media to cover, and we have limited free tickets which we will allocate based on your application. If chosen, your ticket will allow you access the Media & Blogger Breakfast at the Fair, where you could receive presentations and product samples directly from a variety of toy & game companies while you get your morning cup of coffee and prepare for a great day at the fair!
We have limited Media & Blogger tickets, open to:
- Traditional Media (TV, Radio, Newspaper & Magazine)
- Social Media (Blogger, Podcast, Instagram, Pinterest, You-Tube, etc.)
For bloggers to be eligible for a ticket, your blog must meet these requirements:
- Be active with recent blog posts for at least two months, updated at least once per week.
- Content must be family focused and/or relevant to the toy & game industry
- Your content must feature product reviews
- Subscriber base / traffic must exceed a minimum of 250 unique visits per month.
Bloggers/media who register and immediate family members of registered attendees for the Blogger Breakfast will be admitted to the Chicago Toy & Game Fair free of charge. Bloggers only need to register for the Blogger Breakfast to obtain a media ticket for the fair and gain early access.
Grab Your Website Badge HERE and let your readers know you will be attending #ChiTAG 2016!
Join the playful conversation online and let us know you are attending by tagging @ChiTAGWeek #ChiTAG #PlayEveryday
Update! In past years registered attendees received a Gift Bag full of toys & games provided by ChiTAG Fair Exhibitors. Number and type of product varied per bag. This was not the best system since you did not always receive the products you wanted to sample and review. So, this year we are putting together Gift Packs filled with certificates and information from exhibitors who wish to connect with you. Just stop by their booth. This way you receive the product that interests you!
Save This Event
When & Where
Chicago Toy & Game Week