8 CPE Seminar, Key Issues, Hot Topics, Quality Presenters.....
VALUE - 8 CPE, Lunch Included
- Resource Consumption Accounting 2 HR/CPE - Resource Consumption Accounting (RCA) was conceived around the year 2000 primarily as an amalgamation of German Grenzplankostenrechnung (GPK) and U.S. Activity-Based Costing (ABC) practices - Larry White, RCA Institute
- Ethics for Accountants. 2 HR/CPE - Daniel Verreault, University of Tampa
- The Alligator Business Solution 2 HR/CPE – Building a Solid Foundation to Make Better Business Decisions and Gain a Competitive Advantage - Roy Austin, Rockwell Business Solutions, Alligator Solutions
- What Every Accountant MUST Know About Occupational Fraud (and what cost effective action can be taken) 1 HR/CPE - Robert Marley, University of Tampa,
- An Allocation to Pricing Appetizer 1 HR/CPE - allocation methods from Cost Accounting concepts are compared to allocation methods actually used in developing indirect rates for government contracting. A forward pricing model is then developed using those indirect rates to determine government billing rates - Maureen Butler, University of Tampa
***CPE is from IMA is eligible for most accounting and financial certifications including CMA, CPA, CIA, CFE etc.
When & Where
IMA Florida Council
With a worldwide network of over 70,000 professionals, IMA is a global association dedicated to empowering accounting and financial professionals to become trusted business advisors by playing a driving role in their organization’s business success. IMA provides a dynamic forum for professionals to advance their careers through Certified Management Accountant (CMA®) certification, research, professional education, networking, and advocacy of the highest ethical and professional standards. For more information about IMA, please visit www.imanet.org.
For questions about the Florida Council IMA or to contact us, please visit us at www.flcouncil.org.