2015 ENOSERV Charlotte, NC User's Workshop Road Show
Tuesday, February 17, 2015 at 8:00 AM - Thursday, February 19, 2015 at 5:00 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
ENOSERV is taking the show on the road! You are invited to attend the Charlotte, NC User's Workshop Road Show held February 17-19, 2015.
Cost: $295 for the Roadshow. $395 for the three-day Roadshow and RTS Dynamic Testing session.
The overarching objective of the Charlotte User's Workshop is to provide coaching and support to ENOSERV software end users. You will review "Talk to the Experts" presentations. Get ideas for practical use during daily job tasks. Learn what can be accomplished with the updated software tools you already have. Learn what could be accomplished with tools you haven't yet been exposed to. Best of all, get an in-depth view of ENOSERV RTS and PowerBase Version 7!
We have added an (optional) third day to the Roadshow. Day three will feature RTS Dynamic Testing. Note: if you only want to attend the third day Dynamic Testing, the cost is $295.
Location: Hampton Inn & Suites Charlotte Uptown, 530 East Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Charlotte, NC, 28202
Hotel telephone: (704)373-0917
ENOSERV room rate $144.00 - use code "ENOSERV" when booking your room
ENOSERV will host a complimentary cocktail hour at Strike City in downtown Charlotte from 5:30 p.m. - ?
During the Roadshow workshop you will:
- Learn how to enhance and automate your protection engineering and testing processes with ENOSERV software--RTS and PowerBase.
- Find out about recent enhancements and ongoing development projects in RTS and PowerBase.
- Learn how RTS & PowerBase collect NERC regulatory compliance evidence relating to PRC-005.
- Participate in PRC-005 compliance auditing discussions.
- Have a chance to provide feedback about your software needs and unique challenges so that we can capture this information for future releases.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Fees are inclusive of program materials and refreshments.
2. Registering constitutes a legally binding contract.
3. It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of ENOSERV to change the content and timing of the program, the speakers, the date or the location without notice. If for any reason, ENOSERV decides to postpone this event, ENOSERV is not responsible for covering airfare, hotel, or other travel costs incurred by clients. The event fee will not be refunded, but can be credited to a future event. In the unlikely event of the program being canceled, ENOSERV will automatically make a full refund but disclaim any further liability.
4. Copyright: All intellectual property rights in all materials produced or distributed by ENOSERV in connection with this event is expressly reserved and any unauthorized duplication, publication or distribution is prohibited.
If you have a disability and require special assistance during the event, contact email@example.com describing your specific needs or requirements.
Cancellations made within 30 days prior to event will not result in a refund or credit. There is no charge for substitutions, but you must submit a letter authorizing the transfer signed by the registered attendee one day prior to the event starting date.
Save This Event
When & Where