Joggermom Pot o' Gold Gallop
- Charity & Causes
- New Washington, New Washington OH
2014 Throwback Run 5K
Saturday, April 12, 2014 at 6:00 AM - Saturday, April 26, 2014 at 11:00 PM (PDT)
The Throwback Run 5K! This is a first for us at Joggermom Marathon to host a 5K run and our version is that there is going to be two 5K dates a month that you can run on. This way, if one of the Saturday's don't work for you, you always have another chance. If you are new to running, try splitting the 5K over both Saturday's. Anybody that can do 10k over the two Saturdays will get sent a personalized 10k bib with their name and unique racing number. 20% of the proceeds will be donated to the St Jude Children's Research Hospital.
- 20% of proceeds goes to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Newsletters about popular running topics
- Great place to hang out with like minded people
- Real medals (A 2.5 inch medal with an original design)
- weekly Win It Wednesday to win great prizes available to only those that sign up.
- Join us on Facebook for the most up to date info
The mission of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is to advance cures, and means of prevention, for pediatric catastrophic diseases through research and treatment. Consistent with the vision of their founder Danny Thomas, no child is denied treatment based on race, religion or a family's ability to pay.St. Jude has treated children from all 50 states and around the world.
How to get started
2. Once the marathon starts, just enter your miles into our web app located on the right hand side of our marathon blog (marathon.joggermom.com), or download it from itune (search for joggermom)
3. You can use the app to see your miles completed and see how you rank against other runners.
5. Once your distance adds up to 5K (3.1 miles), we will send you your medal at the address you registered at the web app. You have 5 days from the end date of the event to submit your miles to us. If you have changed addresses, just amend your profile on the web app.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.