2014 Sustainable Food Summit
Sunday, September 28, 2014 at 4:00 PM - Tuesday, September 30, 2014 at 12:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us in Boulder, CO from Sept. 28-30 for the 2014 Sustainable Food Summit: MOVING MOUNTAINS. SCALING CHANGE.
WHAT: The Chefs Collaborative Sustainable Food Summit is a gathering of 350 chefs and food activists from across the country.
From Sept. 28-30, we are zooming in on the food landscape in Colorado as we focus on climate change, scaling sustainability, and antibiotics misuse in meat production – as well as hands-on kitchen skills. It’s also going to be a ton of fun. Naturally we know how to throw a great party, with outstanding food!
SCHEDULE AND SPEAKERS:
BOULDER FUN FACTS:
- There are more Master Sommeliers per capita than any other major U.S. city.
- The Boulder County Farmers’ Market was named one of America’s Best Farmers’ Markets by Eating Well and US News.
- Microbrews – need we say more? (The U.S.Brewers Association is based in Boulder.)
- It’s “America’s foodiest town” according to Bon Appetit Magazine.
- You can get to all of Boulder’s restaurants by bike from anywhere in town.