2014 Silicon Valley Technology Innovation & Entrepreneurship Forum
Saturday, September 27, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The 4th Silicon Valley Technology Innovation & Entrepreneurship Forum ( SVIEF )
SVIEF (www.svief.org) is a one day international conference designed to foster innovation and promote business partnerships between U.S. and Asian-Pacific. It is a leading venue in high-tech industry field gathering multi-tech and business professionals, while providing a platform for talent, technology and resources exchange. The past three SVIEFwere held in Silicon Valley annually with more than 5,000 attendees each year.
SVIEF 2014 will be held on Sep 27th at Santa Clara Convention Center with theme on "Global Vision of Innovation: Cross-border and Disrupt". Thousands industry leaders wlil participate to explore the latest trends in Wearable, Robotics, Mobile Gaming, Smart Homes, IOT etc.
2014 SVIEF Sessions:
- Keynote Session:Political and industry thought leaders insightful vision share;
- The 4th SVIEF Start-up Contest:Top 10 demos to compete for the best investment and exposure;
- Forum: Internet Finance & Bitcoin / Mobile Game Innovation Summit / VC Investment Forum / Smart Future / Big data /Wearable Tech /Robotics etc. :Well known industry leaders from both U.S and China, discuss high-tech investment hotspots, and trends in diverse areas;
- One to One VC meeting: On-site pitch for investment and financial services & Private company meetings for business partnership;
- Cocktail Party / SVIEF Member Dinner : 300+ honored guests and top professionals from around the world;
2014 SVIEF Expo Highlights:
- 5+ featured zone for showcase, including mobile internet/gaming, robotics, 3D printing, Fitness tech, motion tech, etc.;
- 100+ booths for latest products showcase and business matchmaking;
- 100+ companies from US, Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan Israel, Canada, South Korea, etc;
- 5000+ cross-industries professional attendees, including C-level managers, vice presidents, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, lawyers, bankers, etc.;
- Mainstream media coverage from both China and U.S;
Previous SVIEF Speakers and VIP Guests (Partial List)
When & Where
Silicon Valley Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship Forum
Silicon Valley Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship Forum ( SVIEF ) is an international conference designed to foster innovation and promote business partnerships between U.S and Asia-Pacific. It is a leading venue in high-tech industry to provide a platform for talent, technology and capital exchange.
The past three SVIEF were held in Silicon Valley annually with more than 5,000 attendees each year. This year’s theme is"Global Vision of Innovation" and we expect more attendees including executives, VCs, high-tech professionals and entrepreneurs, etc.