2014 San Gabriel Valley Job Fair
Saturday, August 2, 2014 from 12:30 PM to 4:30 PM (PDT)
GFCBW-SCC is proud to present the 2014 San Gabriel Valley Job Fair, with the support from Congressman Ed Royce and leaders in the business industry and community. This job fair will help job seekers be connected to elected employers’, be advanced in their current career path, also help current small business owners to expand their horizon.
The talented labor force in the SGV is full of multilingual, educated, skilled, and hardworking people.
This job fair will offer a 360 degree view in current workforce, from private sectors to public agencies, to small business. This is the job fair that you can not afford to miss.
THE PREMIER FORUM SPEAKERS WILL DISCUSS
- How to create an authentic and effective social media profile
- How to successfully change career path
- How to start a business and what are the challenges
JOB SEEKERS WILL FIND RESOURCES IN
- Connecting to employers who are looking for talents like themselves
- Job openings in business sectors, government agencies, and opportunities abroad
- Career Training & Counseling
When & Where
Global Federation of Chinese Business Women- Southern California Chapter
The Global Federation of Chinese Business Women is a non-profit organization founded in 1994- headquartered in Taiwan with 48 chapters worldwide to date. We strive to unite Chinese business/career women throughout the world, to strengthen their international business exchange, to share their experiences and resources, and to foster their friendship and personal growth.
* With the global frame of mind, to embrace the trends, to build the networks and to develop the economic and trade relations.
* To unite Chinese-American business/career women through out the world and share their talents, expertise and resources.
* To build not only opportunities for networking but also the leadership, the friendship and personal growth.
* To enhance the international status of Chinese business/career women.
* To raise global awareness of Chinese cultures and arts and promote diplomatic relations.