10th Annual Business Conference
HR ANALYTICS: The Way Forward
The Rutgers University award winning graduate chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management (RU SHRM) organizes an annual business conference in the spring of each year. This important one-day conference attracts more than 200 top executive business leaders, human resource professionals, graduate and undergraduate students, and Rutgers HR faculty and staff experts.
This year’s 10th Annual Business Conference’s theme is “HR ANALYTICS: The Way Forward.” As you are aware, the stock market, economy and global community have experienced increased volatility, which has created an optimal time for HR professionals to assess their strategic role they play. We would like to extend an opportunity for you and your organization to join us for this exciting day of bringing together present and future HR leaders to focus on strengthening HR’s strategic positions within organizations and get insight on how companies are leveraging HR Analytics as the upcoming trend to stay competitive in second decade of the 21st century.
By attending this one-day conference participants will learn:
- Importance of analytics in HR practices that have made a large impact in adding strategic value to the field of HR
- How HR has made a difference within organizations by incorporating the use of analytics in business.
- Changing the way HR does business through lens of analytics.
Currently our notable speakers will include:
- Claude Richardson, Director, Human Resources and HR Lead- Lockheed Martin
- Jeremy Shapiro, Executive Director of Talent Analytics at Morgan Stanley
- Mary Anne Robinson, Vice President of Human Resources and Communications at Honeywell
- Jackie Ryan, Director, Product Management, Smarter Workforce Talent Analytics at IBM
- Robert Delmarco, Vice President, Financial Management & Analysis-HR Operations at Comcast
- Mark Huselid, Professor of HR Strategy at Rutgers School of Management and Labor Relations
- Allyson G. Adamusik, Director, Global Human Resources at Thermo Fisher
We expect SHRM certification credits to be approved as part of this event.
Check-in/Registration at the door will begin at 7:30 AM on Friday, March 28. The Conference will begin at 8:30 AM and late check-ins will end at 9:30 AM.
Parking and additional information about the conference will be sent to all attendees soon.
- HR Professionals - $35 (Fee covers basic expenses for the conference)
- In-Transition – Free
- Students/Faculty - Free (Student/Faculty ID is required during check-in)