Hang On! You're currently in line...
Don't leave or refresh, you may lose your spot!
July 14-15, 2014
The American Indians Pathways Taskforce will be hosting a two-day FREE training and education conference for Leadership to promote the civil rights of American Indians.
Topics will include information on health care, employment, education, environmental justice and nutrition. Also included will be discussions on crisis issues within the Native American communities such as hate crimes, the loss of culture and violence against Native women.
The goal of the training & education conference is to provide you with answers to a wide range of questions in the Native American community under an umbrella of cultural comfort.
Call for Presenters!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org If you would are interested in conducting a workshop at the July 14-15 Pathways Conference.
Springhill Suites Denver Downtown
We are excited to welcome attendees to the new SpringHill Suites Denver Downtown at Metro State! Conference attendees will enjoy a discounted rate of $156.00 per night during the conference. This rate includes breakfast and internet. The link below will access the MSU Denver discounted rate. There is an additional fee of $28 per night for parking.
Check us out on Facebook
...AND take a look at our Pinterest Page
Why should I attend
Because this is not only an opportunity to meet federal, state and local providers for the Native community...
This is also an opportunity to meet the educators and advocates who are working in your community.
(1) What time does registration begin on July 14, 2014?
Registration will begin at 8:00 am. Once you have registered you do not have to re-register on Tuesday, July 15.
(2) What time does the Plenary Session (Opening Ceremony) being on Monday, July 14?
(3) What time does the Plenary Session begin on Tuesday, July 15?
(4) Is there a fee for this training conference?
No. The conference is free.
(5) I work for an agency/organization interested in educating or promoting Native American issues. May I have an exhibit booth at this conference?
Yes. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
(6) What can/can't I bring to the event?
Food and beverages are not permitted in some areas. Notetaking material is encouraged.
(7) Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(8) Can I update my registration information?
No. You will have to cancel your registration and re-register.
(9) The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes. But we prefer that each person register so they can be sent a survey.
(10) What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Attendees are encouraged to take RTD bus system. Light rail lines stop at Auraria Campus.
The most convenient parking will be located on 9th Street at the Tivoli Parking Garage.
The King Center is located on 9th Street. About ½ block from Tivoli Student Union Building.
Click here for link to Auraria Campus map: http://www.ahec.edu/campusmaps/maps.htm