San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Approved for 3.0 Pesticide Applicator CEU's
Wednesday, October 8, 2014
7:45 - 8:40 AM Registration and Vendor Time
8:40 AM Opening Remarks
9:00 - 11:30 AM Field Tours
11:30 - 12:00 PM Vendor Time
12:00 - 1:00 PM Lunch
1:15 PM Post-lunch activities:
· Chipping Contest
· Supplemental Field Tours
Special thanks to the Seven Rivers Golf Course Superintendents Association for helping to sponsor this event.
For additional information, please contact Dr. Jason Kruse at 352-273-4569 or email@example.com.
Detailed list of speakers and topics:
- Dr. Ramon Leon: Preventing escapes of late emerging weed species
- Dr. Phil Harmon: Turf fungicide product evaluation update 2014
- Maria Zamora and Eliza Breder: Water savings from soil moisture and evapotranspiration based smart controllers.
- Dr. Jason Kruse: New fertilizers products for turfgrass management
- Jing Zhang: Zoysiagrass shade tolerance: How do the cultivars perform?
- Norma Flor: Evaluation of Seashore Paspalum Genotypes for Response to Dollar Spot Disease
- Brian Glenn: Practical turfgrass management: Using DLI100 instruments to assess light conditions.
- Dr. Billy Crow: Turfgrass nematicide trials, 2014
- Natasha Restuccia – Zoysiagrass NTEP Trials
- Kevin Kenworthy - Bermudagrass and zoysiagrass breeding activities for golf and sports turf.
Post-lunch walking tours
- Tour of Plant Breeding Plots, Dr. Kevin Kenworthy