2014 NMBC Farmington BASH (Business and Social Hour) at Merrion Oil and Gas
Thursday, September 18, 2014 from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM (MDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Job Interviews on behalf of the Boss (the New Mexican voter).
Attorney General: Susan Riedel, Hector Balderas
State Auditor: Robert Aragon, Tim Keller
Dist 4: Sharon Clahchischilliage, Harrison Todacheene
The NMBC is a statewide nonprofit group that works to improve the quality of life for all New Mexicans. Our voter education efforts are nonpartisan and focus on giving New Mexicans the knowledge and encouragement needed to hold candidates, elected and appointed officials accountable. We represent business owners, their employees and all New Mexicans who want to improve our economy, provide more jobs and who understand the only way to do that is through private sector, not government growth.
What does the NMBC Do to Fight Dependence on Government and Change the Anti-business Environment in Our State?
- Support incumbent pro business candidates at the state and federal level.
- Support pro business candidates
- Support pro business legislation and regulation at the local, state and federal levels and lobby against any candidate or measure considered detrimental to business operations in New Mexico.
Please join us at the BASH for free food, beverages and fun: FREE ADMISSION.
When & Where
New Mexico Business Coalition
The New Mexico Business Coalition (NMBC) is a grass roots, nonpartisan organization of like-minded individuals bringing a positive influence to state and local politics. Bad laws and excessive regulation increase the cost of doing business in New Mexico. We work to eliminate:
- Government waste
- High Taxes
- Unwarranted government intervention
- Morally bankrupt elected officials