2014 Lifestyles Unlimited Wealth & Passive Income Expo, Saturday Feb 1st
Saturday, February 1, 2014 from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM (CST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Russ Whitney: launched his real estate investing career after reading a book on the subject when he was 20. He was a newly-married high school drop-out working in a slaughterhouse for $5 an hour. That book and Whitney’s Inner Voice told him he could do better for himself and his family.
Applying the principles he learned from that book, he began buying income-producing properties. His initial investments were multi-unit properties in low- to moderate-income areas that he would fix up and rent to hard-working people who needed decent, safe and affordable housing. As he gained experience, his portfolio expanded.
Within a few short years, he achieved financial independence. He was able to quit his job and focus his energy on his investing while also starting and building other companies. At the age of 27, long before the dot-com phenomenon, he became one of America’s youngest self-made millionaires.
Ron LeGrand: Mr. LeGrand has been an entrepreneur for 48 of his 67 years with the last 31 as a real estate investor, commercial developer, speaker, author, information marketer, restaurateur, mortgage broker and lender. He’s purchased almost 2,000 single family homes and his commercial background includes projects in nine states ranging from retail, warehouse, residential development, fractional and resort properties. Today he owns or controls several hundred million dollars in real estate developments, owns several businesses and continues to teach across the U.S. and Canada.
In addition Benchmark offers our clients with full service claims consulting and look to guide investors with steps to prevent claims from happening, as well as optimize your claim in the event of a loss. We are committed to servicing every aspect of your residential and commercial real estate insurance requirements because your time and energy are too important to waste worrying about insurance.
Darel Daik is the CEO of Noble Mortgage and Investements and an 18-year mortgage veteran. Darel has facilitated over $400 Million Dollars in real estate transactions including residential and commercial proprerties. Noble Mortgage is a direct lender of Hard Money and Conventional capital. He will be discussing all of the different types of financing available for investors in today's market including hard money, conventional loans, portflio and blanket loans, and apartment loans.
- Introductory Real Estate Investing Workshops
- Single-Family & Multi-Family Case Studies by award winning investors
- Bookkeeping 101
- How to finance 10 properties in 10 months
- Don’t Flip Out on Stubborn Sellers, Meeting Their Needs Will Get You The Deal
- The Best Investment Finance Strategies Revealed
- Learn how Banks evaluate your Finances
- How to utilize Mortgage Finance and Portfolio Management Strategies
- Houston Market Update-A review of sales and rental trends in Houston, a forecast of what to expect the next couple years, and thoughts on what to buy for long term rentals
- How to Succeed as a Landlord Investor
- Key financial metrics, do’s and don’ts
- If, When & How to Hire a Property Manager
- How to Estimate a Rehab in 15 minutes
- The Art of Owner Finance
- Investor Financing in Today’s Market: Hard Money – Flips & Rehab to Permanent Loans, Conventional Loans, Portfolio & Blanket loans
- How Houston investors are making money wholesaling houses
- Finding Off-Market Deals Ahead of Everyone Else
- 8 Ways to profit from Tax Delinquent properties
- Tax Benefits of Owning Rental Property
- Recent Changes to Tax Rules
- Installment Sales, Like Kind Exchanges and other tax issues related to Real Estate
- How to profit from tax sales in Texas
- Build your team!
- Don't learn from your mistakes!
- Bonus Events!
When & Where
Lifestyles Unlimited is the education and mentor group for real estate investors.
We've been helping people just like you buy thier lives back from corporate America since 1990. We are 16,000+ members strong, including national, state and regional investor of the year award recipients.
Our mission is to teach our members how to supplement or replace their earned income with passive income; thereby reducing their dependence on jobs, pensions, social security and savings programs like IRAs and 401(k)s.
We provide education and mentoring for single-family homes as well as several hundred unit apartment complexes and everything in between. Many of our members have never owned investment real estate before. We guide members step by step through property locating, evaluating, negotiating, financing, closing, rehabs, leasing, management and operations.
We are unique in providing individual, customized mentoring, through what we call “The Natural Progression of the Real Estate Investor."
For more information visit us at lifestylesunlimited.com