San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Celebrate the principles that made this nation great! Join us in Orlando, Florida on April 4 – 6 2014 as we continue working to reclaim the Republic and restore the Constitution.
This year Florida Campaign for Liberty is teaming up with Young Americans for Liberty. Our sister organization will hold their state convention in conjunction with FL Campaign for Liberty's annual Liberty Summit. This spectacular weekend will be be highlighted by our interactive forums which will address “The Future of Liberty in America.” Our speakers will clearly articulate the need to reduce the size of government, maximize freedom, and return to the Constitution.
We will examine liberty from historical, constitutional, and moral perspectives and explain why the limited government ideas that created our country and turned this experiment in liberty into the greatest nation the world has ever seen can restore and revitalize our optimism for the future.
At Liberty Summit 2014 you will be able to:
- Spend time with fellow liberty-minded activists.
- Strengthen your understanding of the foundational principles necessary to maintain liberty.
- Learn about current events from a freedom perspective you won’t hear from the media.
- Learn how to persuasively communicate our movement’s mission and message.
- Learn how to recruit, equip, and mobilize an army of informed citizens.
- Learn how to build your group's organizational structure necessary to win.
- Learn how to become an effective campus organizer.
- Learn the fundamentals of fundraising and running for political office.
- Discuss lobbying strategies and tactics on Florida specific issues before the legislature.
- Learn to master the political process on the local, state, and national level.
Florida Campaign for Liberty held the first annual Liberty Summit in 2009 as a way to bring liberty minded activists together from all over the state. As we approach our fifth year, the Liberty Summit has grown in popularity and attracts an ever widening audience. With YAL as a partner, this year's Liberty Summit promises to be Florida's premiere event in 2014.
Don’t miss out on this weekend filled with political philosophy, political history, campaign tactics, and strategies from some of the best veterans in the field.
When & Where
Florida Campaign for Liberty
*****Florida Campaign for Liberty is a 501(c)4 lobbying organization which neither supports nor opposes candidates for public office and claims no responsibility for the actions of individuals or groups of individuals who use the Campaign for Liberty logo or name or who may claim to act as representatives of the Campaign for Liberty without prior written consent of the Florida Campaign for Liberty. Because of Florida Campaign for Liberty's tax-exempt status under IRC Sec. 501 (C) (4) and its state and federal legislative activities, contributions are not tax deductible as charitable contributions (IRC § 170) or as a business deduction (IRC § 162(e)(1)).*****