Best-selling Author, Speaker and Journalist
- Gary served in President Ronald Reagan's administration for eight years, as Under Secretary of Education and Chief Domestic Policy Advisor.
- Served as President of the Family Research Council & Sr. V.P. of Focus on the Family.
- Writes a column at Human Events & co-hosts a talk show on Sirius/XM Radio.
- Received his law degree from Georgetown Law School in Washington, D.C.
- Married to the former Carol Hoke, and lives in Virginia. Gary & Carol have three grown children.
Rev. Gene Mills
President, Louisiana Family Forum
Presentation of Awards
Outstanding Family Advocates - Outstanding Family Advocates Scored 100% on the 2014 Legislative Scorecard.
Family Advocates - Family Advocates Scored 80-99% on the 2014 Legislative Scorecard.
Thursday, September 18, 2014
Healing Place Church * 19202 Highland Road, Baton Rouge, LA
Doors Open - Silent Auction Begins - 6PM * Dinner Served - 7PM
When & Where
Louisiana Family Forum
Louisiana Family Forum is a statewide research and education organization affiliated with Focus on the Family that is a “voice for traditional families in Louisiana.” It is our mission to persuasively present biblical principles in the centers of influence on issues affecting the family through research, communication and networking.