2014 Jimmy Miller Memorial Foundation Benefiesta
We are Now Sold Out- Thank you to all and we will see you on Saturday
noun: ben-uh-fee-ES-tuh origin: Manhattan Beach, CA
1. September fundraising celebration created to raise awareness of the Jimmy Miller Memorial Foundation Ocean Therapy surfing program.
2. Typically includes music, feast and more. Must be fun!! Beach Chic Attire.
An out of water Benefit + Fiesta to honor the Wounded Warriors and children whose lives have been forever changed by the Jimmy Miller Memorial Foundation
- Full bar, appetizers and dinner from Palmilla, Silvios and more
- Mix & Mingle with special guests from the United States Marine Coprs Wounded Warrior Battalion West
- Toast & Taste Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine
- Stay Dry with a preformance from the Aqualillies
- Exclusive and small silent art auction and once in a lifetime live auction
- Rock to an acoustic set from Everclear
VIP Cocktail Party for sponsors and Silver Wave tickets is from 6pm to 7pm
Tickets to this event are limited and will sell out quickly
Contact email@example.com with any questions
If tickets sell out- sponsorship packages may still be available. Sponsor info is below
“AN OUT OF THE WATER” EVENING YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
YES- you can transfer your tickets but please let us know
If I purchase a sponsor package or a Silver Wave Ticket what time does the VIP cocktail party start?
The VIP cocktail party begins at 6pm.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No- you do not need a printed ticket.
When & Where
Jimmy Miller Memorial Foundation
The Jimmy Miller Memorial Foundation is a non-profit 501(c) 3 Foundation dedicated to honoring the life of our inspiration, Jim Miller, by supporting the healing of mental and physical illness and injury through surfing and ocean related activities. Through recreational, educational and mentoring programs, the Jimmy Miller Memorial Foundation will bring together surfers, educators, therapists, lifeguards and friends to help people affected by mental and physical illness feel the joy and healing power of the ocean and surfing. Our mission is to carry on the legacy of Jim’s pure love of surfing by showing the ocean’s power to heal.