|Abstract Submission (poster and satellite)||7/18/14|
2014 MSM Consortium Meeting Themes
- The BRAIN Initiative and it’s links to MSM
- Model-based Physiomarkers
- Multicellular Tissue Models
- MSM in drug discovery and development
- Public Health and Behavioral Modeling
2014 MSM Working Group discussions
- Multiscale Systems Biology
- Theoretical & Computational Methods
- Model & Data Sharing
- High-Performance Computing
- Clinical & Translational Issues
- Computational Neuroscience
- Population Modeling
- Integrated Multiscale Biomaterials
- Committee on Credible Practice of Modeling & Simulation in Healthcare
- IEEE/EMBS Technical Committee on Computational Biology and the Physiome (CBaP)
Agenda with details on the Friday Satellite Session can be found on the IMAG Wiki
Poster Session: Abstracts for the poster session can be submitted in plain text under the registration. Please also email a copy to email@example.com in a 1-pg, 12 pt. font, 1 in. margin format with a title, presenter, and description.
Hotel: Hilton Garden Inn Bethesda
- $169/night (excluding tax/fees) includes Wi-Fi and hot breakfast
- Reserve a room online for the Multiscale Modeling Consortium block or call 1-888-440-1834 with the MMCG group code
- Reservation Deadline: August 3, 2014
Dinner: Vapiano Bethesda September 3, 6:30-8:30pm
- 4900 Hampden Lane, Bethesda, MD 20814
- The Lister Hill Center (Building 38A) is just off Center Drive (which intersects with Rockville Pike), on the NIH campus. The Lister Hill Center is approximately 300 yards from the Medical Center stop on the Metro Red Line.
- Metered parking for visitors is available in front of the main Library (Building 38) at a rate of $.25 in a 10-minute zone and $.50 in a 20-minute zone. Maximum charge is $6.00 for three hours. Please do not park in the "NIH EMPLOYEE ONLY" spaces or other spaces unauthorized for public use. You may be ticketed or towed.
- All guests to the NIH will be required to go through the NIH Visitor Gateway Center and show a photo ID to receive a temporary 1-day visitor's pass.
- Wireless is free at NIH and can be accessed using the NIH-Guest-Network
Who can I contact for further information regarding the meeting?
For questions regarding the meeting, contact:
National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering
Yes! You can update your registration information by logging into the Eventbrite site using the email you registered with.
Do I have to bring a printed ticket to the meeting?
No. A printed ticket is not necessary. Your name will appear on the list of registered attendees at the meeting.
What is the deadline to submit an abstract?
The deadline to submit an abstract is 7/4/2014.
What is the deadline to reserve a hotel room within the meeting block of rooms?
The deadline to register for a room within the block is 8/3/2014.
What is the deadline to register for the meeting?
The deadline to register for the 2013 IMAG/MSM Consortium Meeting is 8/22/2014. You can register onsite as well.
Organized by: IMAG 2014 Planning Committee and the MSM Working Group Leads