2014 Grow Green Landscape Professional Training
Wednesday, July 16, 2014 at 9:00 AM - Wednesday, August 13, 2014 at 3:00 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Grow Green Landscape Professional Training series gives Austin professionals the opportunity to learn about earth-wise landscaping and management practices from experts. www.austintexas.gov/department/professional-training
Classes will be offered from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. on every Wednesday from July 16 - August 13. Registration fee for the entire series is $75 per person and Landscape Professionals who have completed the series in the past or professionals who have never attended the training and just want to attend an individual day(s) may register for classes individually for $20 per class.
- Pay over the phone with a debit/credit card by calling Myrtle Bashara at 512-974-3032.
- Mail a check for the appropriate amount to Watershed Protection Dept./ERM, P.O. Box 1088, Austin, TX 78767 Attn: Myrtle Bashara. Make the check payable to the “City of Austin” and in the memo line write GGLPT and the name of the person the payment is for.
- Drop payment off at One Texas Center, 505 Barton Springs Road, 11 floor. Ask for Myrtle Bashara.
Registration confirmations will be mailed upon receipt of payment. Space is limited.
Registration applications, payments and cancellation deadlines are at NOON the day before each class begins. Payment cannot be accepted at the door. No refunds will be given if cancelled after the deadline.
For payment questions, contact Myrtle at 512-974-3032 or Myrtle.Bashara@austintexas.gov
- Individual classes - at noon the day before the class
- Entire Series - noon on July 9, 2014
When & Where
City of Austin - Watershed Protection Department
Watershed Protection protects lives, property and the environment of our community by reducing the impact of flood, erosion and water pollution. www.austintexas.gov/watershed