San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Early Bird Discounts end after March 1, 2014!
Following our Monday opening, exhibits will begin Tuesday, July 29 continuing to Wednesday, July 30 at approximately noon. Wednesday morning we have scheduled a full hour to highlight the exhibit hall and distribute door prizes. We acknowledge that your time is valuable and we can work with all exhibitor schedules if you are not able to attend the full conference.
Regular Booth Rental will provide the Following:
One six-foot (6’) table, two (2) chairs, security, one continental breakfast, one ticket to the President’s Reception and all breaks along with a conference program and an attendance list. We strongly encourage you to attend the President’s Reception and the opening and closing general meetings.
Booth Space + Conference Events will provide the Following:
This option allows for all of the benefits of the Regular Booth Rental plus access all the conference events (7/28 Opening Keynote, 7/28 President’s Reception, 7/29 Conference Luncheon, 7/30 Awards Ceremony, 7/29 & 7/30 continental breakfast, all refreshment breaks and access to all workshops). Limit one per organization.
When & Where
Georgia Gerontology Society
GGS is the largest state organization of multidisciplinary professionals in the field of aging.
- GGS enhances public awareness of the needs, rights and continuing contributions of older persons
- GGS promotes efforts to meet the needs of older persons through innovative and state of the art approaches to service
- GGS provides student scholarships and promotes career development in gerontology.
- GGS collaborates with other organizations in expanding services, programs, education and research in aging.
- GGS serves as the focal point for Senior Advocacy relating to public and social policy within the State of Georgia