2014 Full Moon Party at High Camp
Saturday, August 9, 2014 at 8:00 PM - Sunday, August 10, 2014 at 2:00 AM (PDT)
Olympic Valley, Ca
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT
Full Moon Party at High Camp
The biggest full moon of the year is on the rise, and we thought we'd throw a mountaintop party to celebrate. A tram ride to 8,200' will deliver you to a mind blowing party with 6 DJ's, mountaintop laser show, a silent roller disco on an outdoor rink all under the full moon rising over Lake Tahoe. Be prepared to experience the mountains like never before.
Doors open at 8pm.
Party Ends at 2am.
- U9 Lift
- Coop Da Loop
- 21+ only. Please have ID ready at check in.
- Please bring printed ticket to gate.
- Costumes are encouraged.
- Passholder drink discounts.
- Food will be available for purchase.
- Pool will not be open. No swimming.
- No outside alcohol.
- Ticket price includes Tram ride.
- No overnight camping.
- No hiking. The aerial tram will be running continuously to bring guests down.
When & Where
Squaw Valley Resort
Squaw Valley is a world renowned year-round destination resort.