The San Francisco Bay Area FEB presents: "Planning for Retirement (CSRS or FERS) Seminars 2014"
- CSRS session: June 18 & 19 (Wed-Thurs), California Room, 2nd Floor
- FERS session: June 19 & 20 (Thurs-Fri), Nevada Room, 2nd Floor
- Time: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Location: Philip Burton Federal Building, 450 Golden Gate Avenue, 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA
- Topics: Federal Retirement Benefits, Financial Planning, Social Security Benefits, Health Benefits, Estate Planning, TSP, Long Term Care, NARFE, and other important issues.
- Seating is limited.
- Spouse/Partner discount.
- For information or accomodations: Gail Castaneda (510) 637-1570 or email gail.castaneda@ or gsa.gov
Phillip Burton Federal Buidling
450 Golden Gate Avenue
San Francisco Bay Area Federal Executive Board
The San Francisco Bay Area Federal Executive Board exists to foster communication, coordination, and collaboration among local Federal field agencies, to provide leadership on national initiatives, and to build useful partnerships between the public and private sector. The San Francisco Bay Area FEB represents over 150 federal agencies - 70,000 employees in the nine county Bay Area. We deliver services in three categories of emphasis: (1) Emergency Preparedness, Security and Employee Safety; (2) Workforce Development; and (3) Intergovernmental and Community Initiatives.