Beyond the Gala Dinner, there are dozens of exciting September farm-to-fork events being planned by restaurants, farms and organizations across the region. A limited number of tickets are also currently still available for the 2014 Legends of Wine evening, a tasting event set for September 18th at the State Capitol. Click here to learn more and purchase.
The Gala serves as the Farm-to-Fork Celebration’s finale, with hundreds of diners enjoying a locally-sourced dinner on the Tower Bridge. Guests at the family-style dinner will be treated to a feast prepared by more than 30 top area chefs, led by Chef Jason Poole of the Hyatt Regency Sacramento and Chef Brian Mizner of Hook & Ladder. Proceeds from the dinner go directly to fund the free Farm-to-Fork Festival on July 27th on Capitol Mall.
- Tower Bridge, Sacramento, California
- Paid Parking is available at the Tower Bridge Garage located at Front and Capitol.
- Free parking is available in West Sacramento near Raley Field.
- Dinner will be served family style and includes beer and wine from local wineries and brewers.
- Must be 21 and over to attend.
- Maxiumum of 4 tickets per order.
- CC Required for payment.
- All sales are final.
- Date/Time/Venue subject to change due to act of god.
- Sunday, September 28, 2014
- Bridge opens at 4:30 pm for appetizers, wine and beer
- Dinner served promptly at 6pm
- 8pm Dessert served on the Promenade next to Embassy Suites
- Reserved seating for 8 guests at family style table
- Name recognition on event program
- Name recognition on event welcome signage
- Name recognition on table
- Opportunity to place gift in attendees gift bag (700 qty)
- Logo recognition on Farm-to-Fork website
- Invoicing available: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details
***Due to the special logistics involved in attending this event on the iconic Tower Bridge all guests must adhere to instructions on this webpage and in the emails following ticket purchase.
When & Where
As the premier economic development and services organization for the region's $2.04 billion convention and tourism industry, the Sacramento Convention & Visitors Bureau is committed to making a positive difference in our community. For the past 79 years, the SCVB has developed and executed sales, marketing and customer service programs to help strengthen the regional economy as well as the bottom lines of our member businesses and marketing partners.