San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Cost: $295 for the Roadshow. $395 for the three-day Roadshow and RTS Dynamic Testing training session.
ENOSERV is taking the show on the road! You are invited to attend the Ontario, CA User's Workshop Road Show held February 18-19, 2014.
The overarching objective of the Ontario User's Workshop is to provide coaching and support to ENOSERV software end users. You will review "Talk to the Experts" presentations. Get ideas for practical use during daily job tasks. Learn what can be accomplished with the updated software tools you already have. Learn what could be accomplished with tools you haven't yet been exposed to. Best of all, get an in-depth view of ENOSERV RTS and PowerBase Version 7!
NEW! We have added an (optional) third day to the Roadshow. Day three will feature RTS Dynamic Testing training. Note: if you only want to attend the third day Dynamic Testing training, the cost is $295.
Location: Holiday Inn - Ontario Airport Hotel, 2155 East Convention Center Way
ENOSERV room rate $99.00 - use code "ENOSERV" when booking your room
ENOSERV will host a cocktail hour on Tuesday, February 18 from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. at Landings restaurant and bar (inside the Holiday Inn).
During the Road Show workshop you will:
- Learn how to enhance and automate your protection engineering and testing processes with ENOSERV software--RTS and PowerBase.
- Find out about recent enhancements and ongoing development projects in RTS and PowerBase.
- Learn how RTS & PowerBase collect NERC regulatory compliance evidence relating to PRC-005.
- Participate in PRC-005 compliance auditing discussions.
- Have a chance to provide feedback about your software needs and unique challenges so that we can capture this information for future releases.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Fees are inclusive of program materials and refreshments.
2. Registering constitutes a legally binding contract.
3. It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of ENOSERV to change the content and timing of the program, the speakers, the date or the location without notice. If for any reason, ENOSERV decides to postpone this event, ENOSERV is not responsible for covering airfare, hotel, or other travel costs incurred by clients. The event fee will not be refunded, but can be credited to a future event. In the unlikely event of the program being canceled, ENOSERV will automatically make a full refund but disclaim any further liability.
4. Copyright: All intellectual property rights in all materials produced or distributed by ENOSERV in connection with this event is expressly reserved and any unauthorized duplication, publication or distribution is prohibited.
If you have a disability and require special assistance during the event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org describing your specific needs or requirements.
Cancellations made within 30 days prior to event will not result in a refund or credit. There is no charge for substitutions, but you must submit a letter authorizing the transfer signed by the registered attendee one day prior to the event starting date.