2014 Design-Build Awards Banquet
May 22, 2014 at Newport Beach Marriott
Program to Follow Dinner
Click here for event webpage and for more details.
This marks the Western Pacific Region’s eighth annual design-build awards competition!
The awards competition honors projects in our Region area (California, Nevada, Hawaii and Arizona) that exemplify the principles of interdisciplinary teamwork, innovation, and problem solving that characterize design-build delivery.
Owners, Engineers, Designers and Contractors will showcase their award worthy projects and detail their efforts that led to their successful design build process.
Program Level: Hensel Phelps
Clark Construction, Turner Construction Co., McCarthy Building Companies, Inc., Southland Industries, PCL Construction Services, Inc., W.E. O'Neil Construction Co of California, Petra Integrated Construction Strategies, LLC, and Swinerton Builders
Rosendin Electric, Pan-Pacific Mechanical, Critchfield Mechanical Inc. of Southern California, Parsons Environment & Infrastructure, Kitchell, HKS, and SASCO
HKS (logo coming soon)
Bronze Level: Nevell Group, Inc., Helix Electric, Degenkolb Engineers, and BkF Engineers
Program Level - $5,000
- Logo & Name Recognition on: website, correspondence, program book, entry poster, event signage, and in the program presentation
- Two (2) Tables of 10 at Awards Event - premiere location
- Company Name is recognized during program
- Option to provide 250 promotional items (provided by Sponsor) placed at each seat
- Full Page Ad in front of program book
Gold Level - $3,000
- Logo & Name Recognition on: website, correspondence, program book, event signage, and in the program presentation
- Table of 10 at Awards Event - premiere location
- Company Name and Sponsorship level is mentioned during program
- 1/2 Page Ad in Front of program book
Silver Level - $1,500
- Logo & Name Recognition on: poster display at reception area, program book, program presentation
- 2 Tickets to the event
- 1/4 page Ad in the program book
Bronze Level - $500
- Name Recognition on: each table, program book, program presentation
- 1 Ticket to the event
*Sponsors must submit logo (JPG) and applicable Ad artwork (PDF, JPG, TIFF) to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 8th, 2014 extended to May 16th, 2014 (March 15 for all early bird sponsors).
Ad space in the Banquet Program (price if purchased separate from sponsorship):
Full Page .............. 7.75” x 10” ($500)
Half Page............... 7.75” x 5” ($300)
Quarter Page......... 3.75” x 5” ($150)
Deadline: May 8th, 2014 May 16th,. 2014
Format: PDF, JPG, TIFF
Send art to: email@example.com
When & Where
DBIA Western Pacific Region
The Design-Build Institute of America (DBIA) was founded in 1993 to provide a voice for design-build practitioners, to advocate best practices, to create and disseminate education information, and to furnish advice and support to facility owners and users. Its membership includes design-builders, construction contractors, design professionals, subcontractors, representatives of government agencies, academics and other professionals.
21520 Yorba Linda Blvd., Suite G-419
Yorba Linda, CA 92887
Any check payments should be mailed to address above.