2014 CBA Alumni & Friends Spring Mixer with Guest Speaker: G. Eric Kuskey
Thursday, April 17, 2014 from 5:45 PM to 8:30 PM (PDT)
Long Beach, CA
CBA Alumni & Friends Network Mixer with Guest Speaker: G. Eric Kuskey
Branding of everyday items, celebrities, and politics
Come and hear the tips and pitfalls from someone with 25 years of experience.
Thursday, April 17, 2014
- Registration & Mixer ● 5:45pm
- Guest Speaker ∙ G. Eric Kuskey ● 7pm
- The Chartroom at California State University, Long Beach
- About G. Eric Kuskey:G. Eric Kuskey has been in the brand licensing and management business for 25 years and has worked with numerous mainstream consumer brands including celebrity, sports, food, beverage, apparel, footwear and other brands. Kuskey has managed the development & distribution of over $3 Billion in branded products over the last 10 years, distributed in over 150 countries worldwide. Kuskey is the co-founder of Catalyst Creative Ventures, a prominent brand licensing agency, and the author of Billion Dollar Painter, a book being published by The Weinstein Company and due to be released in September 2014.
- For more information about the event:Please send an e-mail to: email@example.com or call at 562-985-4830
Directions & Parking Information:
o Directions: Enter campus from 7th St. or Bellflower Blvd.
o Parking: Purchase a $5 parking permit (from a yellow dispenser) in Lot 4. Parking for the general public is available in Lot 4 or 1 starting at 6:00pm
o Alumni & Friends Board Members Park Free (A parking pass will be provided for you)
- RSVP by Monday, April 14, 2014 online or call (562) 985-4830
When & Where
CSULB CBA Alumni & Friends
Our mission is to provide a program that is virtual, interactive and supports the needs of business professionals in the alumni community. The Alumni & Friends group can help you maximize the value of your CBA degree, connect with CBA alumni and provide exceptional business opportunities. Additionally, we invite friends of the CBA to become part of our organization. We provide three ways to get involved:
1. Become a member and we will put you on our mailing list for future newsletters and event notices.
The Alumni & Friends program is complementary to the CSULB Alumni Association. CSULB also maintains a strong alumni association with members from all different majors. You may already be a member of the CSULB Alumni Association and if not, we encourage you to join. We appreciate and celebrate your Beach Pride.
If you desire to focus your activities on the field of business and want to enhance your professional life, the Alumni& Friends program is just for you. Join today and participate in the power of our 49er network!