2014 CBA Alumni & Friends Spring Mixer with Guest Speaker: G. Eric Kuskey
Thursday, April 17, 2014 from 5:45 PM to 8:30 PM (PDT)
CBA Alumni & Friends Network Mixer with Guest Speaker: G. Eric Kuskey
Branding of everyday items, celebrities, and politics
Come and hear the tips and pitfalls from someone with 25 years of experience.
Thursday, April 17, 2014
- Registration & Mixer ● 5:45pm
- Guest Speaker ∙ G. Eric Kuskey ● 7pm
- The Chartroom at California State University, Long Beach
- About G. Eric Kuskey:G. Eric Kuskey has been in the brand licensing and management business for 25 years and has worked with numerous mainstream consumer brands including celebrity, sports, food, beverage, apparel, footwear and other brands. Kuskey has managed the development & distribution of over $3 Billion in branded products over the last 10 years, distributed in over 150 countries worldwide. Kuskey is the co-founder of Catalyst Creative Ventures, a prominent brand licensing agency, and the author of Billion Dollar Painter, a book being published by The Weinstein Company and due to be released in September 2014.
- For more information about the event:Please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 562-985-4830
Directions & Parking Information:
o Directions: Enter campus from 7th St. or Bellflower Blvd.
o Parking: Purchase a $5 parking permit (from a yellow dispenser) in Lot 4. Parking for the general public is available in Lot 4 or 1 starting at 6:00pm
o Alumni & Friends Board Members Park Free (A parking pass will be provided for you)
- RSVP by Monday, April 14, 2014 online or call (562) 985-4830
When & Where
CSULB College of Business Administration Alumni & Friends Association
The purpose of the College of Business Administration Alumni & Friends Association (CBA A&F) is to engage our alumni community by supporting its professional needs and providing exceptional networking and business opportunities.
Stay connected to CBA
Maximize the value of your CSULB degree
Connect with former classmates
Create new business opportunities and connections
Develop personally and professionally
Expand your knowledge and sharpen your skills
Support CBA programs, initiatives, and student professional development
Membership is free and open to alumni and friends of the College of Business Administration who are interested in enhancing professional connections and participating in activities focused on various areas of business.