2014 Brew City STOMP DOWN & After-Party
Saturday, February 22, 2014 from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM (CST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Welcome to the 2014 Brew City STOMP DOWN Step Show Ticketing page!!!
Purchase your tickets here for the annual step show. READ all this information as it is important for attending the event.
- Brew City Stomp Down is February 22nd 2014 in the Varsity Theatre (Marquette University, 1324 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee WI, 53233).
- Doors open at 5pm. Show begins at 5:30pm. The show will end close to 9pm.
- Brew City Stomp Down After Party will be in the Alumni Memorial Union Ballrooms (Marquette University, 1442 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee WI, 53233).
- The After-Party is 9:30pm - 1:30am.
- Marquette University Community (students/faculty/staff) MUST SHOW valid MU ID.
- MU Students with valid MU ID can host 1 guest. Guest MUST SHOW photo proof of age (18 years or older) and must sign in before entering the dance.
- Non-Marquette College Students MUST SHOW valid college photo ID AND proof of 18 years or older upon admittance.
BRING VALID COLLEGE ID + PROOF OF AGE ID; All guests MUST be 18 and up to attend after-party. NO GUESTS WILL BE ADMITTED WITHOUT THESE FORMS OF ID.
If you are an alum whom plan on attending the after party but do NOT have a college ID, contact the event organizer TJ BOWDEN at the contact button on this page.
You MUST print out your ticket for the day of the event as they will be scanned upon entry. Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. Do not attempt to re-print tickets or pass them along, as they will only be scannable one time upon entry. Duplicates will be denied! NO REFUNDS/NO EXCHANGES
The Brew City Stomp Down Show is a celebration of the rich history of the nine fraternities and sororities that make up the National Pan-Hellenic Council. Each one of these organizations has a rich culture and a unique legacy of accomplishments and service. The show began in the mid-1990s as a showcase of Black Greek Letter Organizations and their traditions, the enduring history of the art of stepping, and set out to establish a Black History Month program when there were few others being hosted on our campus. To date, the show has grown into the largest Greek step show to be held in the state of Wisconsin and among the top of the Midwest.
Poizon Ivy the DJ will be the music guru of the Brew City Step Show & After Party. https://www.facebook.com/poizonivythedj
Brew City 2014 is being hosted by DUKK; Comedian and star of the Youtube series "N.A.P.S"