Starting March 2014, Black Girls RUN! will travel across the country to host its 2014 Preserve the Sexy Tour Presented by Dark and Lovely and sponsored by Newton Running and Essence magazine.
The Preserve the Sexy Tour Presented by Dark and Lovely is a one-day workshop for female runners and fitness enthusiasts, to expand their knowledge and will cover the following topics:
- Running with proper biomechanics (running form) to increase running efficiency and decrease likelihood of injury
- An understanding of the running cycle
- Proper pre- and post- workout stretching and foam rolling techniques to increase flexibility and range of motion
- Mayofacial compression techniques to reduce pain and enhance performance
There are a limited supply of tickets for each time period. If tickets sell out before price increase, no more tickets will be added to that particular rate. All ticket purchases are FINAL, no refunds.
*If the tour sells out for the location prior to the event, there will be no 'AT THE DOOR' registration available. If attendees want to try to still attend, 'no shows' will be filled on a first -come, first serve basis.
|EARLY BIRD SPECIAL (until March 21)||$20|
|AT THE DOOR (March 22 24)*||$30|
WHAT TO BRING:
- Yoga Mat
- Foam Roller (If you have one. If not, they are available for purchase in the registration process and online at the BGR! store.)
- Stick (If you have one. If not, they are available for purchase in the registration process and online at the BGR! store.)
- Small Towel
- Water Bottle
WHAT TO WEAR:
- Comfortable workout or running clothes
- Running shoes
Visit www.BlackGirlsRUN.com/ptst for additional information about the Preserve the Sexy Tour.