Don't miss the 2014 Annual GGS Conference: Aged to Perfection.
2014 Conference Highlights:
- Discounted presenter registration rate
- 7/28 and 7/29 Keynote Addresses
- 7/28 President's Reception: great networking, poster presentations, food and fun
- 7/29 Wine Tasting & Tour (must pre-register)
- 7/30 Awards Brunch
- Conference attendees will have three days of dynamic learning while enjoying the beautiful surroundings of Chateau Elan
- Full conference registration includes the Monday Night President's Reception, Tuesday Continental Breakfast and Tuesday Luncheon, Wednesday brunch and all refreshment breaks.
- Are refunds offered? GGS will refund your registration, minus a $50 administration fee, if you cancel your registration in writing before June 27, 2014. Cancellations made after this date will forfeit the entire registration fee.
- How can I contact the conference organizer? The administrative director for GGS, Abby Cox, can be contacted at email@example.com
- Do I need to bring a paper ticket? No, there is no need to bring a paper ticket.
Have questions about 2014 Annual Conference: "Aged to Perfection" Registration? Contact Georgia Gerontology Society
When & Where
Georgia Gerontology Society
2014 Annual Conference: "Aged to Perfection" Registration