San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Don't miss the 2014 Annual GGS Conference: Aged to Perfection.
2014 Conference Highlights:
- Discounted presenter registration rate
- 7/28 and 7/29 Keynote Addresses
- 7/28 President's Reception: great networking, poster presentations, food and fun
- 7/29 Wine Tasting & Tour (must pre-register)
- 7/30 Awards Brunch
- Conference attendees will have three days of dynamic learning while enjoying the beautiful surroundings of Chateau Elan
- Full conference registration includes the Monday Night President's Reception, Tuesday Continental Breakfast and Tuesday Luncheon, Wednesday brunch and all refreshment breaks.
- Are refunds offered? GGS will refund your registration, minus a $50 administration fee, if you cancel your registration in writing before June 27, 2014. Cancellations made after this date will forfeit the entire registration fee.
- How can I contact the conference organizer? The administrative director for GGS, Abby Cox, can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do I need to bring a paper ticket? No, there is no need to bring a paper ticket.
When & Where
Georgia Gerontology Society
GGS is the largest state organization of multidisciplinary professionals in the field of aging.
- GGS enhances public awareness of the needs, rights and continuing contributions of older persons
- GGS promotes efforts to meet the needs of older persons through innovative and state of the art approaches to service
- GGS provides student scholarships and promotes career development in gerontology.
- GGS collaborates with other organizations in expanding services, programs, education and research in aging.
- GGS serves as the focal point for Senior Advocacy relating to public and social policy within the State of Georgia