2013 Worldwide Microsoft Dynamics Academic Alliance Preconference
Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 8:00 AM - Sunday, March 17, 2013 at 3:00 PM (CDT)
New Orleans, LA
The Microsoft Dynamics® Academic Alliance Preconference is an academic conference where you, as professors and educators come together to enhance your knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics and the use of technology in the classroom and research projects. The preconference will be March 16-17, 2013 at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside, New Orleans, LA, USA. There is no cost to register for the preconference, but registration is required.
How does attending the 2013 Worldwide Microsoft Dynamics® Academic Alliance Preconference benefit me?
- Receive over 4 hours of free Microsoft Dynamics education-based training
- Hear from Microsoft product experts and Microsoft Dynamics Partners
- Present your research papers and curriculum
- Attend concurrent sessions from DynAA faculty from around world
Don't take our word for it, see what past attendees are saying:
- Attend the 2013 Worldwide Microsoft Dynamics Academic Alliance Preconference!
- Why should you attend the 2013 Worldwide Microsoft Dynamics Academic Alliance Preconference?
How can I submit curriculum, papers or a presentation?
DynAA invites curriculum packages and research
papers which incorporate Microsoft Dynamics into business and information systems topics. Refereed submissions will undergo a double-blind review.
Deadline for Refereed Curriculum and Research Papers: January 11, 2013
Deadline for Presentation and Panel Discussion Proposals: February 1, 2013
Please find the Call for Participation at http://clcloud.com/DYNAA2013/.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be added to the wait list, should the event be sold out!