Fifth-Annual Women’s Leadership Conference: Be Exceptional
Connect with the women transforming media and technology at the fifth-annual Women’s Leadership Conference on March 6. This is the fifth year that EWIP will bring their event to San Francisco, and 2013 marks the fifteenth anniversary of the organization (ewip.org).
Expect a day brimming with insight and intelligence where each session is packed with practical takeaways, creative ideas, and lively discussion about the business and content models of today. You’ll come away with a sharper understanding of how each media platform connects you to readers and customers and how you can leverage all of them—print, digital, mobile, and web—to attract and engage new audiences.
The EWIP website has all the latest news and information on:
- EWIP Award honoree for 2013: Deanna Brown, CEO, Federated Media Publishing
- Speakers: from Wired, Sunset, Mother Jones, Twitter, Flipboard, CBSi and more!
- Special Guests
- Conference Sessions and Panel Discussions
- Conference Sponsors: Our biggest supporters
- Special Event: Wine reception, 4:40- 6:30 pm (thanks to Quad/Graphics)
When & Where
Exceptional Women in Publishing (EWIP) was formed to educate, empower and support women in publishing and media and to educate, empower and support women and girls through the power of publishing. As a non-profit educational organization we offer a range of professional development programs through our events, online communities, mentoring, and research.
Check out the benefits on EWIP membership.