San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Featured Speaker - MITCHELL J. SILVER, AICP
TOPIC: Emerging Issues & Demographics of Future Neighborhoods
- Award-winning planner with over 27 years experience
- President of the American Planning Association
- Chief Planning & Development Officer for Raleigh
- Featured in Time Magazine, the New York Times, Huffington Post, BBC World News, & National Public Radio
Featured Speaker - John Majors, Vice President, Purpose Built Communities
- Previously worked as the Executive Vice President for the Dawson Company, a commercial real estate firm
- Worked on over $500 million of transformative urban real estate initiatives
- Currently serves on the board of the Carl E. Sanders Buckhead YMCA, and on the Advisory Council of the Greenleaf Center for Servant Leadership
- Graduated from Harvard Business School in 2000, receiving a Masters in Business Administration
- Past Co-President of the African American Student Union at Harvard
- Named first-ever Goldman Sachs Fellow at Harvard
OTHER TOPICS OF INTEREST
- Practical Green Building
- Benchmark Neighborhoods
- Funding Future Neighborhoods
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Local Community Leaders
- All Interested Citizens
Does my registration include lunch?
Your registration fee includes the summit, morning refreshments, and lunch.
What is the refund policy?
No refunds will be made for any reason after 8/18/13. However, in the event that you can not attend, feel free to give your ticket to a colleague.
When & Where
Wilmington Housing Summit Steering Committee
A colloaboration of community leaders with the shared goal of providing housing to the citizens of Wilmington, NC now and in the future.